All construction projects need building material that is durable, long lasting, and good at quality to protect the structure from wear and tear. Wood and steel are less preferred because of their limitations. Homeowners want some material which is available in a wide range of types and colors to design their decks. Composite Decking board is one such product, which is engineered using wood fiber and plastic. The boards are formed by heating plastic and wood contents. It is also featured with borate preservatives, pigments and ultraviolet impediment. Hence, if you want good quality composite Decking Boards, Brite Decking is an ideal material for trimming, home products, and exterior shutters. This type of heated, extruded and engineered wood can withstand several elements. It is available in various types like:-
1. Medium Density Fiberboard:– (MDF) This engineered wood is very durable and dense because it is made up of recycled wood fiber, resin, and wax along with high heat treatment and high pressure to fight against all unfavorable elements.
2. Practical Board:– These composite decking boards are popularly known as chipboards and are made from the waste material of sawmill which includes wood shavings/chips and sawdust. It is resistant to fire, moisture, and many other elements. The strength of the board increases with the increase in its density. To promote the stiffness of this engineered wood it is cross-laminated using a veneer bonded with heat and pressure.
3. Oriented Standard Board:- (OSB) This material is made from aspen and mixed hardwood trees that grow fast. To make it more strong and stable it is mixed with MDI chips (coated wood).
Why These Boards?
Composite decking boards have many benefits that make them so popular as an ideal material choice for homeowners and contractors.
1. Simple Installation:– This engineered wood is designed in such a way that it can be easily bent. This characteristic enhances its performance and aids in its easy installation.
2. Affordable:– As compared to the solid wood this material is more budget-friendly due to its availability, durability, and manufacturing process. It’s an ultimate product for decorating the exterior of your house.
3. Colour and Size:– This material is available in a wide range of colors, sizes, treatments, and textures. Hence, the customers get an opportunity to choose from its wide range according to the needs.
4. Resistance:– This material is strong enough to withstand outdoor elements like moisture and high temperatures when used for exterior shutters as a trim. Therefore, it is preferred due to its durability and strength. This robust material can hold the structure for a long time.
5. Sustainable:– As this material is made of recycled items it can easily be incorporated into sustainable designs. It is liked by eco-conscious customs.
So, whenever you are shopping for composite decking boards, make sure that you have all the necessary information about them. Investing in building material needs a thorough study of the market. Therefore, make sure that you buy the best product from a reputed company. Switch on your search engine and find out about the pros and cons of the product, you are trying to get. Contact the most reliable manufacturers to enjoy a good deal. The product you get should be as per your demand and suitable for your pocket. It should possess all the good qualities discussed above. Always try to hand over your project to the renowned, licensed, and insured firms, so that you are saved from fraudulent business deals.