Granite is a natural stone that is used for decoration. It is popular because of its elegant look and beauty. Most people use granite as a countertop material because of its unique qualities. Granite is heat and scratch-resistant material so that it can be used as luxurious, long-lasting surfaces.
On the other hand, granite durability makes it a top choice for any kitchen countertop. Today we will discuss the top 5 benefits of granite countertops in your family’s home. Before starting today’s discussion, you should know some important things about granite countertops.
What is Granite Countertop?
Granite is used as a countertop material because of its timeless durability and aesthetic appeal. Granite is also available in more than a thousand light to dark colors. Another important feature that makes granite perfect countertop material is a variety of edge choices. You can choose your edge design from the square, beveled, ogee, as well as half and full bullnose.
Besides, Granite can resist heat, scratch also, it is effortless to maintain. Granite has a special quality of never forming any permanent stain. You can remove any stain from it without any hassle. Sometimes acidic drinks like coffee, Coca-Cola can damage the granite surface if it doesn’t clean immediately when spills. Moreover, its unique color and design combination makes it more exceptional. Have a look at Granite Countertops In Boston Ma, for some classic granite countertops.
Top 5 Benefits of Granite Countertops in Your Family’s Home
Let’s start today’s discussion about the top 5 benefits of granite countertops in your family’s home.
- Granite countertops are durable: Natural granite is an incomparable durable stone. When you are looking for a perfect countertop material that can last almost forever and has an elegant appeal, undoubtedly, granite could be that one. Its extraordinary composition makes it more durable than any other countertop stone.
- Resists Chipping and Scratching: Granite is a natural stone, And the second most robust stone in the world. It has a unique mineral compound that makes it scratch and chip resistant. A granite countertop also heats resistant. It won’t get scratched or deformed if you use knives on it. Besides, it can look shiny after many years of use.
- Granite Can Resists Bacteria and Dirt: A kitchen is the busiest place in any house. It can be dirty more easily with constant use. But with a granite countertop, it won’t get messy. Because the granite countertop is bacteria-resistant, any bacteria can form in it. And its unique surface prevents any type of permanent dirt or stain. If it becomes dirty, wipe out the countertop surface with a damp cloth or soapy water. Be careful about any kind of harsh cleaner.
- Granite Can be Personalized: Granite has a sophisticated appeal that makes it more demanding. Moreover, a lot of variety and design available so that it meets your personality. Another thing is anyone can get a personalized granite countertop. You can get your desired edge finish. Also, there are many surface designs available so you can choose your design and shape.
- More Accessible to Repair: Although granite is a durable and exceptional countertop material, there is less chance that granite could break or deform. But in case it happened somehow, you don’t have to worry about it. Because granite is repairable, some repairs could be done by yourself. But some major damage could be repaired by expert’s help.
Why Should You Consider Granite Countertops?
As we mentioned above, granite countertops are incomparable. Any granite countertop can serve you for a long time, and even it can stand out any rough and heavy use. Besides, any other expensive countertops granite countertops need minimum maintenance.
If you are looking for any countertop that should be different from others, granite could be the perfect option for you. Because natural granite comes from the quarry, it is challenging to find the same design. In most cases, it is impossible to find another same design and color.
You should consider granite as a countertop material because granite countertop has some extra value. The granite kitchen countertop not only looks beautiful but also it can add some additional value to your home. So it is another way to increase your home value by the amount you invest.
A granite countertop could be a long-term investment. Because granite is versatile, durable, heat resistant, and its unique color combination and the shiny surface can allow you to use it for many years.
Among other qualities, granite can stand out many years with the same shiny and glossy surface. You use it indoors, either outdoor heat or sun could not change or fade the color. In fact, each granite comes with a different and unique color pattern. After many years of use, you can polish or hone your granite counter surface to regain a fresh and excellent look.
Granite countertops have many benefits. People used granite as construction material thousands of years ago. Many Egyptian, European sculptures and statues are made of granite, and they still exist. So it is undoubtedly strong and can last for a long time. And now you know a lot about the top 5 benefits of granite countertops in your family’s home.
Overall, Granite countertops are very user friendly. They are straightforward to maintain. But any kind of acid can harm your granite countertops, So you should be careful while cleaning the granite countertops surface. And you should avoid flinging heavy materials on it. Because sometimes, heavy things can break or crack granite countertops.
If you are looking for a granite countertop at less expense, you have three different choices, You can pick tile granite, or you can pick any modular granite they are less expensive than any granite slab. Because granite slab is much heavy and it takes much time to furnish or fabricate, and sometimes transportation needs extra cost. SO it is very important to take experts’ help to fix or repair any granite countertop.