The amazing secret of how polished aluminum. Meet more secrets about home methods for polishing aluminum. Because aluminum is a soft metal, any cleaning method you use, you first have to gently rub the metal to restore its shiny appearance. Lets talk about how to polish aluminum.
There is great diversity of products for cleaning aluminum and as well as other metal polishes. However, you can also use ingredients you have on hand. These home methods work very effectively to clean aluminum and other metals manner, restoring its original brightness. Similarly, they work if the object in question has stains or some specific points that must be addressed.
Always remember: before applying any of these methods, performs a test in an inconspicuous place. If, in addition to these methods, using other products such as commercial metal polishes, do not forget to read and follow step by step instructions on the label.
How to polish aluminum with vinegar, flour and salt
1. Place 1 teaspoon of salt in 1 cup of white vinegar.
2. Prepare a paste by adding flour gradually while mixing well.
3. Apply the paste on the metal with a cloth, making sure not to cause damage to the surface.
4. Leave the dough to act for at least 15 minutes, if possible, 1 hour.
5. Rinse with warm water.
6. I polished aluminum and dry with a soft cloth.
How to clean aluminum with ketchup
Incredibly, the ketchup is an excellent resource to remove the oxidation of copper. The following method is recommended, particularly for small areas and objects.
1. I covered the object to be polished with a thin layer of ketchup.
2. Let stand for 15-20 minutes if adverse effects are observed.
3. Rub vigorously with a soft cloth.
4. Rinse immediately.
5. Dry and polished it with a soft cloth or soft towel.
6. You can repeat any of these two processes if necessary. If you carry out regularly, before the aluminum begins to dim, you make sure that all your items are always in good condition and looking like new. It’s that easy.
Aluminum is a lightweight metal that may require special care when cleaning. It should be cleaned regularly to remember some kitchenware like pots and vases, for example, to prevent the accumulation of dirt. This also helps prevent the buildup of alumina, a form of corrosion which can affect the integrity of the metal.