Every people want to ensure his or her home security. So we have to know and maintain some home security systems. While in some cases we cannot avoid them, there are some precautions that can be taken to try to minimize the risk.
• Exterior doors should be solid wood or metal to better protect against intruders.
• Be sure to keep all doors locked or locked at all times. Besides the latch or lock, you should also install a deadbolt double vane type or similar in all entry doors.
• Not all burglaries occur in unoccupied dwelling. You might also consider installing a peephole to see who is at the door before opening it.
While in some cases we cannot avoid them, there are some precautions that can be taken to try to minimize the risk of home security.
• Whenever you are not in your home and at night the windows must remain closed and locked.
• Consider installing grilles or shutters with locks on all windows to avoid being forced.
Glass Sliding Doors
• Call a locksmith professional to install closures that ensure the doors to the frame or rail.
• Free Lights Set rails so that the doors cannot be lifted and removed from the rails.
• Place a metal rod or resistant wood, such as a metal pipe or a broomstick in the track to prevent the doors from opening.
• Install detent hinges slide into the rails to prevent the door from being forced.
• The lighting, both inside and outside of your home, is one of the best and most economic measures to discourage thieves. The interior lights lit give the impression that the home is occupied, while exterior lights make it more difficult for a thief to find a place to hide.
• You should install lighting near porches, all exterior doors, garage and other entry points. Keep all entrances well lit.
• Reflectors are also a good option for outdoor lighting in your home. You can also choose lights with motion detectors that turn on automatically when motion found in the area.
• For safety, some of the lights installed outside the fingertips, so that it is not easy to remove or break the bulbs.
• Aim the lights so that your yard and garden are lit so you can see anyone approaching.
• Burglar alarm systems can offer many advantages if you live in a remote area or staying away from home for long periods of time. Also, if you live in a high crime area or keep valuable items at home, you should also consider installing a security system. There are a variety of burglar alarms and security systems available.
• If you install a home alarm system ensures that all people living in your household is trained to use it.
Security while outside your home
• Make sure your home has the appearance of an inhabited dwelling at all times. If possible, ask a friend, trusted neighbor or family member to stay home during your absence. Otherwise, arrange for someone remove daily mail and newspapers and turn on the lights.
• If you are absent for an extended period, consider using timers for your lights so they turn on and off automatically at pre-set times.
• Have your mail and the paperboy to stop deliveries to your home while you are away.
There is no method that is 100 percent effective against burglars, but if you look at the above tips can reduce your chances of becoming the next victim of a robbery.