When you start pursuing a minimalistic lifestyle, every choice you make counts. The right choices will give you those clean lines, versatile designs, and practical uses that define minimalism. Your lamps can be both decorative and functional, providing a cheery interior for every room. A minimalist style for decorating your home will include such accessories and can reflect your own taste as well.
There are several kinds of minimalist lamps available on Amazon, so see which kind you need before deciding on a few models. You can choose a small, wall-mounted option that acts as a reading light. Other types include floor and table lamps, which can pull a room together and provide convenient lighting at the same time. Check out these choice lamps below to continue your minimalist décor:
- acegoo Bedside Reading Light, Minimalist LED Bed Reading Lamp Dimmable Touch Switch Headboard Wall Surface Mount Brushed Nickel
- Minimalist Industrial Steampunk Desk Lamp Wood Base w Iron Piping Vintage Antique Designer Lighting Retro Edison Medium Screw Lamp Holder Task Reading Light Hallway Study Bedroom Tattoo Parlor
- Globe Electric 12916 Lex 60" Floor Lamp, Black, Satin Finish, Gold Accents
- Brightech Jacob - LED Reading and Floor Lamp for Living Rooms & Bedrooms - Classy, Mid Century Modern Adjustable 3 Light Tree - Standing Tall Pole Lamp with 3 LED Bulbs - Antique Brass/Gold
- Brightech Montage Modern - LED Floor Lamp for Living Room- Standing Accent Light for Bedrooms, Office - Tall Pole Lamp with Hanging Drum Shade - Black
- 1. Acegoo Minimalist LED Bed Reading Lamp
- 2. Minimalist Industrial Steampunk Desk Lamp
- 3. Globe Electric 12916 Lex 60″ Floor Lamp
- 4. Brightech Jacob – LED Reading and Floor Lamp
- 5. Brightech Montage Modern – LED Floor Lamp
- Globe Electric 12915 Molly 60" Floor Lamp, Gold, Satin Finish, In-Line On-Off Switch
- Rivet Mid-Century Modern Tripod Décor Living Room Standing Floor Lamp with Light Bulb and Drum Shade, 58"H, Black
- Minimalist Beside Table Lamp, Minerva Japanese Style Wood Table Lamp Beside Desk with Solid Fabric Shade for Bedroom, Living Room, College Dorm and Home Decoration - Square
- C Sharp LED Desk Lamp, 7.2W Table Lamp with Contemporary Design, Modern Stylish Bedside Reading Light with 3 Dimmable Color temperatures, Touch Controller, Decorative Light for Home & Office
- Miady LED Desk Lamp Eye-Caring Table Lamp, 3 Color Modes with 4 Levels of Brightness, Dimmable Office Lamp with Adapter, Touch Control Sensitive, 360° Flexible
- 6. lobe Electric 12915 Molly 60″ Floor Lamp
- 7. Rivet Mid-Century Modern Tripod Décor Living Room Standing Floor Lamp
- 8. Minerva Japanese Style Wood Table Lamp
- 9. C Sharp LED Desk Lamp
- 10. Miady LED Desk Lamp Eye-Caring Table Lamp
acegoo Bedside Reading Light, Minimalist LED Bed Reading Lamp Dimmable Touch Switch Headboard Wall Surface Mount Brushed Nickel
Minimalist Industrial Steampunk Desk Lamp Wood Base w Iron Piping Vintage Antique Designer Lighting Retro Edison Medium Screw Lamp Holder Task Reading Light Hallway Study Bedroom Tattoo Parlor
Brightech Jacob - LED Reading and Floor Lamp for Living Rooms & Bedrooms - Classy, Mid Century Modern Adjustable 3 Light Tree - Standing Tall Pole Lamp with 3 LED Bulbs - Antique Brass/Gold
This Acegoo reading light gives off a narrow beam, just enough to illuminate your book without disturbing anyone else. There’s a goose-neck design that can help you customize your reading experience according to your needs. You can touch a switch to dim the light or brighten it up. Overall, this will provide a relaxing effect to your bedroom or guest room.
Since this lap attaches to the wall or your headboard, it won’t take up much space. This will give an uncluttered look to any room. Finally, there’s also a night light ring that you can use for a little comfort at night. You might have to put in a little effort with the installation, but it’s a fairly simple job.
A room with minimalistic décor would do well with a statement piece to pull it together. This interesting lamp design comes with a wooden base, iron piping, and an antique-like structure. This will be the perfect choice for someone who loves retro décor but also wants a minimalistic option.
Even the bulbs here are of vintage design, so they don’t clash with the rest of the structure. While the lamp might have a specific theme, it’s still versatile enough to look good in a bedroom, living room, home office, or dining room with one of these minimalistic dinnerware sets. Best of all, there’s little to no assembly required.
This beautiful yet simple floor lamp comes in a black satin finish with elegant gold accents. While the effect is striking, it’s still neutral enough to fit in with any kind of home décor. The price is quite reasonable for a floor lamp, especially when we consider this model’s luxurious effect.
The structure stands 5 feet tall, which is ideal for a reading nook, the spot next to the couch, or in a formal guest room. With a long cord attached, you have a lot of choice about where to put this lamp without worrying about a nearby outlet. There is a bit of assembly involved, but current users assure us that this is an easy process.
This floor lamp is suitable for both bedroom and living rooms, giving us plenty of light with the three LED bulbs. The design here has an antique brass and gold color, which is an elegant yet neutral choice. You may also choose to have a black or nickel-colored coating.
Overall, this stylish lamp can give you lighting for work or for setting a certain mood. It can go bright enough to light up the whole room or be reduced to just one bulb for a night light or TV viewing. Each bulb faces a different direction, so you’ll have plenty of lighting from this single source.
Brightech is a popular company name when it comes to providing minimalistic lamps, and this is just one of its offerings. This tall pole lamp comes with a hanging drum shade that gives us both decoration and functionality. We can choose to have this lamp in antique brass, black, rose gold, or satin nickel color.
This lamp provides your home interior with a soft, warm glow for those dark evenings. If you wish, it will also make a suitable reading light for your home office space. It will even work with smart outlets such as Google Home or Alexa. Since it’s lightweight, you can easily establish it anywhere you like. The weighted base will assure us that the lamp won’t tip over too easily.
Rivet Mid-Century Modern Tripod Décor Living Room Standing Floor Lamp with Light Bulb and Drum Shade, 58"H, Black
Minimalist Beside Table Lamp, Minerva Japanese Style Wood Table Lamp Beside Desk with Solid Fabric Shade for Bedroom, Living Room, College Dorm and Home Decoration - Square
C Sharp LED Desk Lamp, 7.2W Table Lamp with Contemporary Design, Modern Stylish Bedside Reading Light with 3 Dimmable Color temperatures, Touch Controller, Decorative Light for Home & Office
This affordable, sleep floor lamp comes in several color options. While all of them are neutral enough to pair with any existing décor, you can still choose between antique brass, black, chrome, and gold according to your preferences.
The design here is a vintage, glamorous one that can brighten up any space for several years. When you get tired of this lamp being in one place, you can easily transfer it anyplace else in your home. With a height and cord of five feet each, this option gives you a versatile experience that won’t get old anytime soon.
This contemporary style lamp also comes with an interesting drum shade, with color options for those who want a certain look. The antique finish adds a classic touch, while the textured fabric lends a bit of warmth to a room, hallway, or any other kind of space.
The structure here is a bit delicate, so you might want to place it out of the way if possible. Since the shade and stand are packed flat, you will have to put the whole thing together. Once that’s done, though, the seams are hardly noticeable.
Table lamps might seem like they clutter up your space, but the right choices will actually make for a great minimalistic addition to any room. You can place this model on any small side table in your living room, bedroom, or guest room. The square option comes in two sizes, while there’s also a cylindrical design if that suits your taste more.
This lamp is compact enough to fit into any small space, which shouldn’t compromise your décor at all. Even so, it will provide the light you need to work or read by.
We’ve seen mostly conventional designs until now, so let’s take a look at this modern and stylish reading light for a change. This LED lamp has three dimmable color temperatures, a touch controller, and can work for both decorations and reading light purposes.
The color choices are also interesting here, as they range from neural white or black to yellow and gold. The curved, simple shape of this lamp can also become a conversation starter if you place it in the center of a table.
This table lamp is good for those who are trying to avoid eye strain. It comes in three color modes with four levels of brightness. You can turn it a full 360 degrees, control it through touch, or use the adapter to fix it up where you want. It will also be a charming way to light up these minimalistic picture frames.